A perfect fall dish with ingredients: vegan, American-style tomato soup and first time foods believe it will be a part of your family’s great meal.
|Making cake: 1 hour
|Preparation: 5 minutes
For grilled tomatoes:
- 5 copper tomatoes
- A dozen pizzelle
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 tablespoon oil
For the soup:
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Some fresh basil
- 300ml unsweetened soy milk
- 15g corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut the tomatoes in half, arrange them on a baking tray and spread the oil-soluble miso paste on top
- Bake at 200° for about 40 minutes, turn over for about 10 minutes before done
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat oil with basil, chopped onion, not too fine, and two tablespoons of water.
- Once it’s sizzling, add the sifted cornstarch and bake thoroughly, stirring constantly (as to make béchamel)
- When the starch has been thoroughly baked, add the roasted tomatoes to their cooking water
- Bring to a boil and season with salt, simmer for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add soy milk and continue cooking for another 5 minutes
- Blend everything with a blender and put it back on fire for just a few minutes
- Serve hot or warm with a few tablespoons of yogurt and a few pieces of almonds
3. TIPS WHEN MAKING VEGETABLE TOMATO SOUP
You have to use soy milk instead of other raw kinds of milk to make the soup cloudy and almost thick and flavorful so you don’t need to add a lot of sweetness to the ramen. So this is the secret and all-important ingredient for making vegan tomato soup which is soy milk (not rice, almond, or oat milk…)
4. WHAT FOODS DO YOU MIX VEGETABLE TOMATO SOUP WITH?
To enjoy the dish more delicious you can combine soup with dishes such as:
– Optional toast
– 1 tablespoon almonds
– 1 tablespoon vegan yogurt
5. BENEFITS OF VEGETARIAN TOMATO SOUP
– Help with a variety of dishes: those who have the last tomatoes from their garden but no longer want a cold salad
– As a vegan dish but delicious, it will be very good for health, especially for the elderly.