User Conduct and Materials
This Website may include discussion forums or other interactive areas, including, but not limited to, bulletin boards, chat rooms, forums, and recipe storage and exchange areas (the “Interactive Areas”). All such Interactive Areas shall be used only for non-commercial purposes. You are solely liable for any material you upload or transmit to, and your use of, such Interactive Areas of this Website. You agree not to do any of the following on or through the Website:
- Upload, post, email, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish or make available any recipe, message, information, text, image, photo, or other material (“User Material”) that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, libelous, tortious, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish or make available any User Material that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish or make available any User Material that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or another intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Without Company’s written permission, distribute, publish, or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized promotions, commercial messages, advertising, or solicitations for funds, goods, or services, including junk mail, spam, chain letters, and using our Email-a-Friend service to send any unwanted messages;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish or make available any Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish, make available or disclose the private or personal information of any third party; or
- Upload, post, email, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish or make available any User Material that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Website, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
The company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Material posted, stored, or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Company liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. Your use of Interactive Areas is at your own risk. As a provider of interactive services, Company is not liable for any statements, representations, or User Material provided by its users in any public forum, the personal home page, or other Interactive Area.
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to any page of this Website, provided such link does not portray the Company or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Company trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, including the images found on this Website, the content of any text, or the layout/design of any page or form contained on any page of the Website, without Company’s express written consent. Except as noted above, you have not conveyed any right or license, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of the Company or any third party.
Third-Party Content & Services
Company may provide third-party content on the Website and may provide hyperlinks to sites and content of third parties (collectively the “Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. The company does not monitor nor does Company have control over any Third-Party Content. The company does not endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. The company does not warrant the accuracy of any information contained in and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third-Party Content. Users use these hyperlinks and Third Party-Content contained therein at their own risk.
Advertisements and Promotions; Third-Party Products and Services
The company may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Website or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services on the Website. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such non-Company advertisers or third-party information on the Website.
By submitting any recipe, review, photograph, joke, image, “favorites” list, story, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts and other information, content or material, or other item (each, a “Submitted Item”) to Company, either online or offline, or in connection with a contest entry or, and whether or not solicited by Company, you hereby acknowledge that such Submitted Item is not confidential and you hereby grant to Company and its affiliates, partners and licensees an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, adapt, make derivative works of, sublicense and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your Submitted Items and all copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film or electronic storage devices), without compensation of any kind to you or any third party. Each Submitted Item is also subject to such other terms and conditions as Company may specify for particular submissions.
You hereby represent and warrant that (a) you have all necessary right, power, and authority to grant the license set forth herein to your Submitted Item, and (b) your Submitted Item, and its use by Company as contemplated herein, does not violate, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trade secret, trademark or another intellectual property right of any third party. You further represent and warrant that you have attained the legal age of majority in your state/province (18 in most states/provinces). Parents or guardians must submit on behalf of any minor. You will take, at Company’s expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by Company to effect, perfect and confirm the license granted to Company to your Submitted Item as set forth herein.
Publication or use of any Submitted Items is at the sole discretion of the Company and the Company is under no obligation to publish or use any Submitted Item. If your Submitted Item is published, used, and/or posted on the Website or otherwise used by Company, we will include your name in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting a Submitted Item, you hereby grant Company the right to use your name in connection with the magazine, use or posting, or other use of your Submitted Item. You must include your full name and email address with your Submitted Item so that we can contact you if we have any questions about your Submitted Item; however, only your name and not your email address will be published with your Submitted Item.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON IT AND ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Company reserves the right to change any and all Content contained on this Website at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by Company.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above may not apply to you.
Screening, Removal, and Disclosure
Although Company has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Material posted in any Interactive Area, the Company reserves the right to, at our sole discretion, monitor, screen, remove, take down, edit, move, destroy or delete any User Material and Submitted Items at any time and for any reason or no reason without notice, including, but not limited to User Material and Submissions, that we deem inappropriate or which we believe may subject us to any liability. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Material you post or store on the Website at your sole cost and expense. We may access, use and disclose transaction information about your use of our Website, and any Material and Submissions transmitted by you via or in connection with our Website, to the extent permitted by law, in order to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena); to initiate, render, bill and collect for our products and services; to protect our rights or property, or to protect users of our Website from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of our Website. INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THIS NOTICE OR ANY RELATED POLICY, GUIDELINE, OR AGREEMENT, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON YOUR BEHALF SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT BY YOU.
Company reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion at any time, to terminate your license to use this Website, to block or prevent future access to and use of this Website, and to remove and discard any User Material and Submitted Item. The company also reserves the right, at any time in its sole discretion, and without notice, to discontinue the Website or any features or services available through the Website. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Material you post or store on the Website at your sole cost and expense.
DMCA Notice and Customer Care
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringes or violate any rights of any party. It is the policy of the Company not to permit materials known by Company to be infringing to remain on the Site. You should notify Company promptly if you believe any materials on the Site, including advertisements, or materials available on or through links, frames, indexes, and directories linked to this Site, infringe third-party copyright. Upon Company receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), Company will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content at issue.
Please contact the representative listed at the bottom of this section for copyright infringement notices only. If you have a question about your Company account, a general question, or any other Customer Care inquiry, please visit us at TermsandConditions@Firsttimefoods.com.
To provide notice of claimed copyright infringement only:
Beth Clerc Trusted Media Brands, Inc. 44 South Broadway, 7th floor White Plains, NY 10601 Telephone: 914-244-5400
It is the policy of the Company to terminate its contractual relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights of others.
If you have any questions about this legal notice, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, please email us at TermsandConditions@Firsttimefoods.com.
Apple App Store Additional Terms and Conditions
The following additional terms and conditions apply to you if you are using an App from the Apple App Store. To the extent, the other terms and conditions of this Agreement are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this Section, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this Section apply, but solely with respect to Apps from the Apple App Store.
- Scope of License: The license granted to you for each App is limited to a non-transferable license to use the App on an iOS Product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
- Warranty: Company is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of any App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to such App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Company’s sole responsibility.
- Product Claims: Company and you acknowledge that Company, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to any App or your possession and/or use of any App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that any App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. This provision does not limit the Company’s liability to you beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Company and you acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that any App or your possession and use of any App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Company, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Developer Name and Address: Company’s contact information for any end-user questions, complaints, or claims with respect to any App is RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC, 1610 North 2nd Street, Suite 102, Milwaukee, WI 53212, attn: or email us TermsandConditions@Firsttimefoods.com.
- Third-Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement when using any App.
Policy last updated December,3th,2022.