Crispy chicken is a very popular dish in America. Even with that said, many people have trouble cooking it. Thankfully, this blog post will give you tips to make crispy chicken. It will not only show you what to do, but it will also tell you what order to do it. So if you have been struggling with chicken, you will find the information you need in this blog.
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of ancho chile powder
- 2 Tablespoons of water Directions
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- In a shallow dish, stir together the flour, salt, and pepper.
- In a second shallow dish, whisk together the milk and cilantro.
- In a third shallow dish, whisk together the lime juice, cumin, and chile powder.
- In batches, dredge the chicken strips in the flour, then in the milk mixture, then in the lime mixture, then in the cumin mixture, then in the flour mixture.
- Cook the chicken in the skillet until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve Crispy Chicken with Cilantro Lime Sauce.
How to make the cilantro lime sauce
To make the cilantro lime sauce, you will first need to make the sauce. In a saucepan, mix the sour cream, lime juice, cilantro, and salt. Bring to a boil. Once the mixture has boiled, you can add the chicken and stir. Once the chicken is cooked, eat it with the cilantro lime sauce.
How to make the chicken
- Add olive oil, onion, and garlic to a large skillet set over medium-high heat. For about 5 minutes, saute the onion until it turns translucent.
- For about 7 minutes, add the chicken and brown it on both sides.
- Cook for one minute after adding the cilantro, cumin, and chili powder.
- Stir in the cornstarch, chicken broth, and lime juice until the sauce has thickened.
- To taste, add salt. The olive oil, onion, and garlic should be added to the pan before beginning to cook the chicken.
- After that, add the chicken and cook it through on both sides.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, and cilantro after that.
- The pan should now contain lime juice, chicken broth, and cornstarch. Salt the sauce to taste once it has thickened.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil and add the quinoa to it.
- Allow it to cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed and the quinoa is translucent.
- Drain the quinoa and set it aside. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over moderate flame.
- Cook for 4 minutes, or until the onions become translucent.
- After adding the garlic, spices, and chicken thighs, cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, merge the parsley lime sauce, lemon zest, and quinoa. Mix the ingredients together until it has been completely mixed.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 10 minutes until the chicken is done and the quinoa is tender.
We hope you enjoyed our blog post on how to make Crispy Chicken with Cilantro Lime Sauce. We hope you found it easy to follow, and just as delicious as it sounds. If you’re looking for some great party recipes, head over to our website at Firsttimefoods. We would love to hear from you!