For a quick and delicious, yet healthy breakfast, Firsttimefoods suggests gluten-free waffles with chocolate and oranges, no butter, a recipe for everyone that can be prepared suffer in 5 minutes!
|Preparation 5 minutes
10 minutes cake making
|Servings of 8 waffles
Appliances: waffle maker
1. FIND OUT PACK WITH HEALTHY INGREDIENTS
In my opinion, to make a delicious cake you need to choose and measure the ingredients so that it is the most suitable. Therefore, Firsttimefoods has distilled and come up with a mixture of flours to recommend to you that is the perfect balance to get crispy but soft and not heavy waffles:
Rice Flour, Oatmeal, Coconut Flour, Almond Flour
And especially the extremely necessary ingredients to prepare the waffles are cocoa, not chocolate because cocoa is very good for health. You can use oat, soy, or almond milk.
- 100g rice flour
- 50 gr oatmeal gf
- 25g coconut flour
- 25g bitter cocoa
- 25g almond flour
- 25g corn flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons brown or regular sugar
- 25 gr rice or coconut oil or butter
- 2 eggs
- 120ml milk _
- 120 ml orange juice
- the passion of an orange
- Chocolate and orange slices
- Step 1: Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl including sugar
- Step 2: Lightly beat eggs with oil, milk, shell, and juice, pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients and mix with a spoon until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Step 3: Brush the waffle iron with oil and turn it on, when hot pour in a few spoons of flour until the center part of the mold is covered, wait about 20/30 seconds then close very gently without pressing
- Step 4: Wait for the cake to cook, it will take about 2 minutes and try opening the plate
If you notice a lot of resistance, don’t force it: it means it’s still early, the waffles aren’t ready yet. If the plate rises without pressing too hard, you can remove the waffles. Garnish as you like and serve hot.
2. TIPS FOR MAKING GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE WAFFLES
If gluten-free is not required, you can use 50 g almond meal, 25 g cornstarch or wheat starch and 200 g flour, always checking to see if the consistency of the dough is suitable and adjusting the liquid.
- Can pre-made gluten-free orange chocolate waffles be made?
These waffles, like all waffles, are at their best as soon as they’re made, but if you really can’t enjoy them right away you can prepare them in advance, we’ve beaten them. tomorrow.
- How to store gluten-free waffles
If you have leftovers, you can wrap them in cling film and keep them in the fridge, and when needed, heat them in the toaster or pan.
3. WHAT FOODS DO YOU COMBINE GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE WAFFLES WITH?
You can serve them with a few orange slices, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips, or even honey, or make a sauce by combining bitter cocoa, sweetener, and water. Even marmalade or yogurt is very good.
These are very healthy ingredients and help you have the energy to work on a new day.
4. BENEFITS OF EATING GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE WAFFLES
These gluten-free orange and chocolate waffles have benefited everyone shouldn’t miss:
- Is a quick and convenient waffle recipe for busy people
- A perfect breakfast but without a lot of fat and sugar
- Good for the heart and those with diabetes.