Chicken is a great dinner option because it is healthy, easy, quick, and versatile; however, it can be bland. This dish is an excellent way to add flavor to a plain chicken dish. It’s also a great way to use up leftover vegetables or make a quick side dish. This dish can also be made with shrimp or other seafood, or a vegetarian option such as vegetable crumbles. This dish is a great way to get more vegetables into your diet in one easy, delicious meal.
- 3-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta -1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 large green onions
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cay
How to Prepare the Baked Chicken with Feta and Vegetables
This is the dish to make if you want to impress your friends and family with a fancy meal.
This easy recipe is a crowd-pleaser and a great way to use up any leftover vegetables in the fridge.
You can use any vegetables you have on hand, but I prefer to use seasonal vegetables. You could use a different type of cheese or top it with fresh herbs to make this dish a little fancier.
What to serve alongside Baked Chicken
This dish is ideal for a light and easy dinner. For a complete meal, serve it with a side of bread. It goes well with a simple side salad or a fresh green vegetable.
You can also serve it with rice on the side. You can serve it with mashed potatoes for a more decadent meal.
Here are some ideas for side dishes to go with this dish. – bread – mashed potatoes – rice – salad – fresh green vegetables – side dish
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for Baked Chicken with Feta and Vegetables! This is a classic dinner recipe that the whole family will love. We hope that you are able to enjoy it with your family on the weekend. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments by visiting Firsttimefoods.