On my recent baking kick, I busted out 2 recipes in one day. To see the results of the first recipe, check out S’mores Cheesecake Ballerina Bites. For the non-baking crowd, here’s an easy no-bake version of the s’mores cheesecake bites. These little guys are dangerous, since it’s so easy to pop them into your mouth without noticing how many you’ve had!
No-bake Cheesecake Bites
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Chill Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 24 mini bites
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs (approximately 7 sheets)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs. You can do this by placing them in a ziplock bag and using a rolling pin, or in a food processor.
- Blend crumbs with sugar and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Scoop equal amounts of graham crumbs into a mini muffin tin and press down firmly. This should fill 2 mini muffin tins (24 mini muffins).
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave, working in 15 second increments so as not to burn the chocolate. Mix chocolate with a spoon until smooth.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into each indent in the muffin tin, to make a layer of chocolate on top of the crust.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 1/2 hour.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in small saucepan over low-medium heat, then add marshmallows and stir frequently until marshmallows are melted.
- Using a whisk or hand mixer, beat together the melted marshmallows and cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Remove muffin tins from fridge and scoop a teaspoon of marshmallow filling into each crust.
- Drizzle the remaining melted chocolate chips over the top of the mini bites.
- Marvel at how cute they are, and enjoy!