Here’s a great bruschetta party appetizer to serve at your next party. Individual finger foods (or snacks, as I would deem them) are always a hit, and these look fancy to boot. But they’re pretty simple to make. You can whip these tasty little bites in 20 minutes, which is prefect if you’re running behind.
If you’re using plum tomatoes, you’ll want to cut them in half first and remove the seeds and juice since it’ll make for a better finished product. If you’re using grape tomatoes, cut them in half or quarters.
Bruschetta Party Appetizer
You can whip these tasty bruschetta party appetizer bites in less than 20 minutes! Don’t forget your favorite toping and they’ll be perfect for Snacktime!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 24 slices
- 5 plum tomatoes or 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 French baguette
- Preheat the oven to 400* F.
- If using plum tomatoes, cut them in half and remove the seeds and juice. Then continue chopping the tomatoes until they’re diced. If using grape tomatoes, cut them in half or quarters. Place the tomatoes in a bowl and set aside.
- Chiffonade the basil leaves and add to the tomatoes.
- Add the minced garlic to the tomatoes as well.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Cut the baguette into slices on the diagonal and place slices on a baking sheet. Spoon the tomatoes onto the slices and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Place in 400*F oven for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is just melted.
- Serve and enjoy!